Configure Custom Tokens
Process of configuring/adding custom tokens to MetaMask
This page demonstrates the process of configuring/adding custom tokens to MetaMask. Tokens are created by deploying smart contracts (eg. ERC20 and ERC721), please refer to this link to learn the various methods of deploying smart contracts.
In this tutorial, we will be adding the
TESTtoken (ERC20) to your MetaMask account on the f(x)Core Dhobyghaut-Testnet Network.
TESTtoken contract address on the Dhobyghaut-Testnet is
- 1.Click on 'Import Tokens'
- 2.Paste the token address into the form.
- 3.The token symbol and token decimal should automatically populate
- 4.Click 'Add Custom Token'
- 5.Click 'Import Tokens', if you already had some quantity of the token it will show up here
- 6.You will be navigated back to the home screen and the new token will be displayed in the token list
Import Tokens page you will be brought to after clicking on 'Import Tokens'
Paste Token Contract Address into the form, the other fields will automatically populate
Click 'Import Tokens'
New token added!